Starting an online business is a great way to spark your entrepreneurship journey and build up passive income—but where to begin?
This All-New 2021 Ecommerce Masterclass is a 2-week professional certificate program comprised of 3 courses that provide students with a comprehensive overview of the online retail industry while developing the necessary skills including digital acquisition to retention strategies, digital marketing to branding. Because this industry evolves so quickly, our faculty, who are local seasoned professionals with over 11 online stores, will prepare you with an understanding of both current industry needs and future trends.
Join Shopify and BigCommerce’s Elite Partner Ÿwän for this 8-hour class where you’ll dive into all the essentials and explore how to identify marketable products, create a store, and build a successful marketing strategy to drive traffic and sales. Ÿwän breaks down the process of getting started into a manageable step-by-step process that you can easily follow. You’ll learn how to:
- Choose the right product by finding your product niche
- Ensure you can sell it by evaluating market viability
- Understand the competition by conducting a competitive analysis
- Determine the right platform for selling your product
- Make your business profitable by creating a content marketing strategy
- Create an engaging homepage. You can improve the customer’s experience by creating quality content with an attractive design. Throughout the E-commerce course, you will learn to choose the right imagery, which will complement the perfect product description.
- Drive sales through your product pages. The content on your product page is the most effective way to convert your users. This course will teach you the best ways to increase your sales through these key pages.
- Create a checkout experience that’s successful. With different payment processors, you have to keep up with the most reliable option for your customer as well as ensure an easy checkout experience. We will help you to analyze the reasons why people abandon baskets right before checkout, and how to improve this.
- Understand which E-commerce platform is best. The amount of E-commerce platforms available is overwhelming, but which one is the best for your business? We will teach you the difference and which option will align with your business objectives and strategy.
- Improve your sales conversion rates. Understanding your audience and creating targeted content will help to increase customer engagement and, as a result, improve the conversion.
- Understanding e-Business – Learning the nature of e-business, its benefits, and how to start one.
- Planning e-Business – How to search for opportunities and everything involved in setting up an e-business.
- Building e-Business – Developing a website and choosing people to help you in this aspect.
- Protecting e-Business – Preparing for risks that may affect your business.
- Managing e-Business – Management, maintenance, and legal issues concerning your e-business.
- Improving e-Business – All about getting your business another step ahead.
In this course, I will take you step-by-step through starting your very own profitable eCommerce business this year. We will set up a Shopify store, create a verified AliExpress account, and I will show you exactly how to choose winning products.
Next, I will show you exactly how to increase conversions on your Shopify store using one of the best kept secrets for eCommerce – sales funnels!
Whether you’ve got a side-hustle you want to turn into a full-time gig, or have been looking for a way to break out of the 9-5 grind and work for yourself, this is the place to start.
By the end of the class, you’ll have the foundation you need to set yourself up for long-lasting success and a toolbox of tips that you can constantly draw from as you continue through your journey.
Learn about all phases of online retail (or Dropshipping) from introduction user funnel, to targeting verticals, best practices, and trend and market analytics, which all lead to a holistic understanding of how the industry works.
Courses: E-commerce (Digital Merchandising) · Digital Marketing (Attracting and Retaining Your Digital Customer) · Branding (Developing Digital Commerce Strategies).
Upon completion of the certificate, students with have a tactical understanding of the entire user lifecycle, behaviors, and approaches to convert prospective buyers to clients.
6 out of 10 consumers say they will opt out of a brand if they have a poor digital experience*. Get ahead in this highly competitive field. The certificate in Ecommerce will give you an expert understanding of AI to map customers’ journeys, leading to personalization, conversion, and consumer loyalty. Yearly trends indicate continued growth in Ecommerce and will be defined by new technologies that will redefine how consumers interact with brands*.
What students have to say…
“I feel like I’m gaining information that I can apply to real-life projects as I am currently interviewing with an e-commerce company. This program has reaffirmed my desire to transition into digital merchandising. The topics covered are so helpful and the assignments and readings are really going to help me build my skillset in analytics to confidently speak to KPI’s in my current role.” – Brittany ’20
“The Ecommerce Certificate program opened my eyes to website best practices for personalization and sales optimization. I’m seeing things now that I didn’t see before. I am absolutely gathering valuable data that I’ll take back to my web team.” – Justin ’20
“I am an expert in sales, marketing, and online enterprise. I have a range of diverse experience in business and entrepreneurship. After launching many successful businesses in the fields of eCommerce and information marketing, I am now primarily passionate about sharing my knowledge of entrepreneurship with others, and to help others live the dream of lifestyle entrepreneurship.” Ÿwän